How to Use a Bong
You may or may not know how to do this, but i'm gonna tell you how to do it anyway. First, you have to have a bong, duh. Second, you need to know the specific parts. Here is a picture of a basic bong. You can find all of the following parts on it.
Mouthpiece: The top of the bong where you put your mouth to inhale the smoke.
Chamber: The chamber of bong is anywhere where the smoke is held is the bong until you suck it out.
Carb: Your bong may or may not have one of these. This is a ventilation hole in which air runs through to rush the smoke into your lungs.
Downpipe: The pipe in which the smoke travels down through the water and into the chamber.
Cone: The bowl, or where you put your weed. You ought to know that.
Steps to lighting up a bowl and smoking it:
That is how you smoke a bong. It may not make much sense now but it will when you start using a bong more often.
- Flick your Bic and hold the lighter right above the bowl.
- Start sucking. The flame should pull down onto the bowl.
- Continue lighting until you feel a little smoke in your lungs.
- Stop lighting, and take you finger off the carb/pull the stem out of the bong.
- Inhale deeply, and the smoke should rush into your lungs.
- Pull away from the bong and INHALE. This is the part that gets you high.
- Exhale the smoke out of your lungs.
Back to Index